Fort Carson Oktoberfest
Where: Iron Horse Park
When: October 13, 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Join us for a celebration of all things Oktoberfest! Fort Carson Oktoberfest is open to the public.
- Festival runs from 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Gates 1 and 20 open to the public at 1:30 p.m.
We've got loads of food, entertainment and activities for the community:
- 5K Volksmarch ($10/person ages 4+! Paid registration includes t-shirt and sticker)
- Free Cornhole Tournament
- Sand Volleyball Tournament ($20/team of 4)
- German music by Steve Rock's Tanzkapelles Bavarian Twist
- Polka, Bavarian and Schulplatteler dancers by the Denver Kickers
- Interactive games for adults (18+ to play, 21+ to drink and play(
- Interactive games for kids
- Oktoberfest Costume Contest! Come in your Oktoberfest best! Lederhosen, dirndls, dressed as a stein or pretzel, etc. and win prizes!
- Please drink responsibly.
- Fort Carson BOSS and No DUI are partnering to provide rides home for DOD ID card holders.
Oktoberfest is a #mountainpostliving program.
More information can be found on the US Army MWR Website