Mrs. Karen Pence Spouse of the Vice President of the United States requests the pleasure of your company during her visit to Fort Carson for a Military Spouse Engagement focusing on gratitude for your service, military-specific community experiences and White House spearheaded spouse initiatives.
When: Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:15 in the afternoon
Where: Butts Army Airfield, ASB Hangar Bldg #9630 Airfield Road Butts Army Airfield, Fort Carson, Colorado
RSVP Here! - Accepts ONLY no later than September 10.
Dress: Military: Duty Uniform. Civilian: Appropriate Business Attire
- Admission requires RSVP confirmation (printed or screen shot)
- Valid military ID or Soldier in uniform escort required
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior (12:45). All bags will be screened
- Additional security & parking details provided via email one day before the event.
- Kids & strollers are welcome to attend, but must be supervised.
- Space is limited! RSVP only if you are certain you can attend! We want to be sure everyone who wants to attend, has the opportunity.
- Static displays, 4ID Rock Band, Photo Opps with Mrs. Pence and more!
- Still have questions? Ask your FRG or your Soldier’s unit.
- Hourly Childcare Reservations HERE
- Directions & FAQs HERE
- Download the FLYER